Sunday, April 1, 2012

There's a fun competition happening over at Night Owl Reviews - 
http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Pages/springflingdetails.aspx - with lots of prizes on offer, including a copy of my recent release, Rake's Honour.

Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy today's beautiful weather finishing my work in progress while the girls have gone off to the beach with their friends - two lovely brothers aged 7 and 9 who each gave my girls 'Secret admirer' Valentine's Day Cards and 6 little chocolate seashells. Sophie and Lillie were so excited.

My lovely husband is returning today, also. His hectic flying schedule as he completes his command upgrade on the 737 (commuting out of Sydney) means I'm always checking the electronic diary to see if he'll be home that night so I should organise something a bit nicer than usual for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment