Monday, May 21, 2012

Blogging on TRS Blue

Hi everyone, I'm blogging about my upcoming release, Lady Lovett's Little Dilemma at   http://trsblue.blogspot.com.au/ and also about the sort of stories I write and the cover art.
Here's the lead-in, but if you want to read more, pop into The Romance Studio where you can read posts from a range of authors at the TRS blog-a-thon!

It'll be fun!

I write sensual or erotic Regency Historicals with lashings of intrigue under the pen name Beverley Oakley and traditional Regency Historical romances filled with mystery and intrigue under the name Beverley Eikli.

Writing about women trapped by convention and the honourable men who come to their aid are my favourite topics, and as my second erotic Regency is due out soon, I wanted to tell you a little about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment