Sunday, June 3, 2012

Winter is well and truly here. Cold and drizzle prevented the kids walking to school, which didn't matter as I had to be up at 4.45am to take my lovely husband to the airport. I've just remembered I had volunteered to judge three writing competition entries and today is the deadline so I'll have to suspend my own writing for today. As one daughter is sick for the third school day I'll divide my time between judging and looking after her.

Meanwhile the work in progress will have to wait although I'll have some late nights ahead of me if I'm to fulfil my time obligations for a request for the full.

A nice surprise visit from my sister, plus a large chunk of chocolate cake brought around by a friend will help me get through this grey and dreary day, so I've got nothing to complain about.

Right! Back to judging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverley,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you managed to get all your judging done!

    ReplyDelete