Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Please visit me at one of these locations....

Here I am in costume at the Bendigo Writers Council

Please spread the word because it's all FREE (Victorian and South Australian
events)

I'm doing a History through Costume Talk at the City of Melbourne Library on Monday November 4, from 6pm - 8pm, (followed by three weeks of writing workshops on Mondays at the same time.)

I'm teaching a 4-week romance writing class at the CAE, Flinders Lane, starting Saturday Nov 2, 10am - 1pm.

I've also got Costume Talks at:

Romsey Library, Wed Oct 30, 2-4pm
Kyneton Library, Thurs Nov 14th, 2.30 - 4.30pm

as well as author talks at Gisborne Book Bonding Bookstore (Thurs Nov 21 at 7pm; and
Lancefield's Red Door Books, Saturday Nov 23, 10.30am (to coincide with Market Day).

Also, another Costume Talk in South Australia at the Clare Valley Writers Festival, next to Collins Books, on Wednesday November 27 at 7pm.

I'd be really grateful if you could spread the word. They're all FREE. And I would love to see you at any of those events.

No comments:

Post a Comment