Sunday, November 24, 2013

Launch of my latest Napoleonic espionage romantic suspense, The Reluctant Bride


November has been a huge month for me. For a start, it was the official launch of my Napoleonic espionage romantic suspense The Reluctant Bride which was two months after its September release in the UK so as to allow for shipping to Australia.

I've done costume talks and library talks, locally, also, while tomorrow I'm off to South Australia to present my History Through Costume Talk as part of the Clare Writer's Festival (on Wednesday November 27 at 7pm).

Below are a few pictures of my lovely book launch at my local Gisborne BookBonding last Thursday, and at Lancefield's Red Door Books. There was a wonderful turnout for both, and both book shops did a fantastic job of making their window displays look absolutely fantastic.

Lancefield's Red Door Books coincided my author signing with the monthly Farmers Market and I thoroughly enjoyed speaking, one-on-one, with so many avid and interesting book readers in the area.
On Saturday I was at Red Door Books in Lancefield
Note the reflection of the bales of hay. My talk
coincided with the monthly Farmers
Market



On Thursday I was at Gisborne BookBonding's
 Book launch. Here are I am with
my daughters.

Here I am with Natasha at BookBonding in
Gisborne.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment