Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Reluctant Bride is FREE until Wed 11th.

FREE until Dec 11th
Free is always good but even better news for me is that both The Reluctant Bride and my March 2014 release, The Maid of Milan, are going to be audio books. Production for The Reluctant Bride starts this week with the audio book available in early 2014.

My lovely publisher Choc Lit sold the rights for both books, and also the Large print rights to The Reluctant Bride, so now all my Beverley Eikli books will be available in Large Print as of next year. Ulverscroft are currently editing the length of A Little Deception and I'll sign off on it shortly.

So, of course, news like this is definitely worthy of a night of champagne and Argentinian food in the city, and Eivind and I returned on Saturday from a fabulous weekend away.

Now, my exciting, 'slow-boil romance with a thriller ending' and 'the darker side of the Regency' story, The Reluctant Bride, is Free on Amazon UK until the 11th, so all of you in the right zones, here is the link - http://bitly.com/ISwhEP. And feel free to pass it on. At the moment it's at #115 in the Top Free Kindle and I'm really hoping it get it closer to ... well, #1 would be good!

I hope you all had as good a weekend as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment